2022 Closing Symposium
the SIGMA2 Closing Symposium will present an overview of scientific results obtained in the program, their impact on current seismic hazard assessment and earthquake engineering practice, and perspectives for future developments.
Date: May 31st to June 2nd 2022
- NOVOTEL Avignon Centre
- 20 Bd Saint Roch
- 84000 AVIGNON, France
- Overview of SIGMA2 achievements
- Invited talks on seismic hazard topics
- Technical perspectives & Outlook
- Extended poster sessions
- Tour of Cruas-Meysse Nuclear Power Plant
- Hike to the 2019 Le Teil earthquake surface rupture (max. 30 people)
All information: See our flyer
Flyer sigma2 symposium 2022 (865.18 Ko)
Pre-Registration: CLICK HERE
We look forward to having you join us for the event.