Action 5.3.4 : PSHA Testing : use of historical seismicity
Test PSHA results with respect to observed historical seismicity.
Validate results of PSHA with respect to observed risk (Labbé, 2017), application to French national PSHA based on the GEOTER 2017 study. Points to be addressed
- Choice of representative data and fragility functions
- Assess robustness of methodology and perform sensitivity analysis
- Assess performance through simulated examples
- Application to French national PSHA
- Use of the results to update PSHA and reduce uncertainty?
- Report and Publication