Action 4.3.1 : working group, synthesis of the findings of this Work Packagens
The aim is to produce a guideline for the engineer, to perform 1D and 2D site response calculations; some perspectives regarding the 3D calculations could also be included.
- This guideline should address (non-comprehensive list):
- The details of the modelling strategies (boundaries, mesh, signal input…)
- How to account for the variability (spatial and parameters…)
- How to express the results (where in the model, mean values, envelope…?)
- How to validate the model with actual records of instrumented sites?
- How to express result confidence and limitation.